/* modalTitle: “Announcement” modalContent: ‘New Wallet Release: Upgrade to Version 184.108.40.206 Click Here to Upgrade’ modalId: “upgrade-notification” modalCacheRef: “220.127.116.11” */
Welcome to Yerbas
Yerbas is a protocol based on a fork of the Bitcoin/Dash/Raptoreum and a pinch of Raven code which adds features specifically focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Yerbas blockchain. These tokens can have whatever properties the issue of the token decides - so they can be limited in quantity, named and be issued as securities or as collectibles.
You can make your own security token within minutes and have it trade worldwide.
Representing a share of a project
- Gold bar
- Silver coins
- Buffalo Nickels
- Land Deeds
- Cook NFT's
- Farm credits (Soil, Nutrients, Water, Lumens, Wind)
Representing virtual goods
- Tickets to an event such as a Sacramento Kings game with the ability to resell without worry of duplicates being made
- A license to allow an activity ;)
- An access token to use a service
- In-game currency and items, transferable to other gamers outside of the game platform
Representing real world custodied physical or digital asset
- Securities tokens: stock or shares of a company where the shares are represented by a token rather than a physical stock certificate
- Securities or partnership interests with the built-in ability to pay dividends in YERB
- Tokens which represent a coop, limited partnership, royalty sharing or profit sharing platform
- A token which represents a cflexd-funded item with the ability to transfer or resell the item
Representing a credit
- Gift cards
- Airline miles
- Fronts points
What Makes Yerbas Different?
- Block reward of 100 YERB instead of 50 BTC.
- Block time of 2 minute instead of 10.
- Total coin supply of 420 million instead of 21 million.
- Fair launch - No premine - No ICO
Total Supply - 420 million
75%miner - 20%Smartnode - 5%Development fee.
- A new mining algorithm, GhostRider is an algorithm created to discourage specialty hardware such as ASIC & FPGA enabling anybody to competitively mine it and increase overall decentralization..
- Addition of Asset & Sub-asset issuance, transfer, unique assets, and rewards.
- Yerbas has implemented a custom reward structure that not only makes Yerbas emissions smooth, but also unique.
- Yerbas also uses a tiered smartnode collateral and reward system which should avoid hyperinflation. A common and potentially devastating problem with many projects that use Masternodes.
Get Involved Today!
Become a part of the community and contribute to Yerbas’s global decentralized network of miners, contributors, traders, and developers.